The next edition of Police Report, the Baltimore County Police Department’s cable TV program, runs through July 31.
This segment focuses on the members of the Baltimore County Police Department that were recognized at the Baltimore County Police Foundation Awards Dinner held in April. Award recipients were interviewed about their outstanding accomplishments. The awards and recipients are:
- Community Service: Sergeant Mandy Biter and Officer Tabitha Hays, Precinct 8/Parkville
- Crime Prevention: Detective Albert “Carl” Lindhorst Jr., Criminal Investigations Division, Homeland Security and Criminal Intelligence Section
- Distinguished Contribution: Mr. Mike Leedy, Planning and Crime Analysis Section, Crime and Traffic Analysis Unit
- Exceptional Performance: Sergeant Allen Meyer and Detective Gary Childs, Criminal Investigations Division/Persons Crimes, Homicide/Missing Persons Unit
- Exceptional Group Performance: Criminal Investigations Division/Persons Crimes, Sexual Child Exploitation Squad – Sergeant Kenneth Smith, Detective Christina Childs, Detective Dana Kaczynski, Detective Christopher Raut, Detective Joshua Rees
- Valor: Officer William Flaherty, Precinct 2/Woodlawn and Officer Bernardo Tubaya, Special Operations Section/K-9 Unit
The Baltimore County Police Foundation was established in 1980 to recognize Police Department employees for their outstanding performance and to strengthen the relationship between the Department and the business community. This year marks the Foundation’s thirty-sixth year of recognizing individual outstanding performance and brings the total number of awardees to 306.
The video can be viewed online. If you would like to watch it on your own computer, on your own schedule, you can find it on the County’s web site. Select “Police Report” on the videos page at www.baltimorecountymd.gov/videogallery.
Police Report also airs five days a week on Comcast Channel 25 and Verizon FIOS Channel 25, only in Baltimore County. The times are:
- Monday: 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., 7 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon, 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m., 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.