The next edition of “Police Report,” the Baltimore County Police Department’s cable TV program, runs through June 30.
The program focuses on the importance of pedestrian safety, and the laws and rules of the road that help to keep our motorists as well as pedestrians safe. Mr. Bala Akundi, Transportation Engineer for the Baltimore Metropolitan Council, is our guest. He explains how law enforcement and the private sector partner to combat the problem of pedestrian-related crashes.
The program airs five days a week on Cable Channel 25, only in Baltimore County. The times are:
- Monday: 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Thursday: Noon, 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m., 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Police Report is available online, if you would like to watch it on your own computer, on your own schedule.