Skip Navigation

School Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can someone come to my school and talk about HIV and AIDS?

. Yes. Education and outreach programs are coordinated by the Health Department. Call 410-887-6696 to make arrangements.

Back to top

Q. The school my children attend needs repairs, can you contract for the repairs?

While the Department of Public Works does maintain Public Buildings, we are not responsible for school building construction or maintenance. The Board of Education's building maintenance can be reached at 410-887-6312.

Back to top

Q. What schools are subject to development controls?

. Call 410-887-3521.

Back to top


Revised April 13, 2016        

Did This Page Help?
Fields marked with * are required.
Page Rating*