If you need to report a crime, call 911.
Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office
County Courts Building
401 Bosley Ave, Room 511
Towson MD, 21204
State's Attorney's Office Reception
Circuit Court Division
Family Violence Division
Violent Crimes Division
Child Abuse / Sex Offense Unit
Identity Theft Unit
Victim Witness Division
Auto Theft Unit
Additional Contact Information
- If you are the person charged with a crime, you should not contact the State's Attorney's Office.
Contact your own attorney, or the Office of the Public Defender at 410-324-8900.
- If you need to schedule a case for trial, contact the Clerk's Office, Criminal Desk at 410-887-2695.
- If you have a question about a civil matter, call 410-296-6705. The State's Attorney's Office handles criminal prosecution only.
- If your case occurred in Baltimore City, contact the Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office at 410-396-4000.
The Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office handles only cases occurring in Baltimore County.
- If you are seeking child support, call Support and Custody at 1-800-332-6347.
- If you have questions about Consumer Protection, contact the Attorney General's Office at 410-576-6550.
Revised January 23, 2013