District Office Services
The Baltimore County Department of Social Services has five District Offices that are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
District Offices are in the following locations:
If you have questions about your case, call the Maryland Department of Human Resources Statewide Customer Service Line at 1-800-332-6347.
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Child Care Subsidy
- Emergency Assistance
- Public Assistance to Adults (Towson only)
- Food Supplement Program (formerly Food Stamps)
- Medical Assistance
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program (Towson only)
- Spanish-Español - Office of Home Energy Programs (PDF)
- Temporary Disability Assistance Program
Eligibility and Application
- Find out if you are eligible for benefits.
- Apply for various social services by using the Service Access and Information Link (SAIL).
- Find information on the paperwork you should bring when applying for services at a District Office.