District Office Services
The Baltimore County Department of Social Services has five District Offices that are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions about your case, call the Department of Human Resources Statewide Customer Service Line at 1-800-332-6347.
Public Assistance to Adults (Towson only)
Food Supplement Program (formerly Food Stamps)
- Maryland Energy Assistance Program (Towson only)
- Spanish/Español - Office of Home Energy Programs (PDF)
Eligibility and Application
- Find out if you are eligible for benefits.
- Apply for, renew and learn about various social services by using the Service Access and Information Link (SAIL).
- What paperwork should I bring when applying for services at a District Office?
Revised September 26, 2012