Skip Navigation

Employment Related Frequently Asked Questions

Department of Recreation and Parks

Q: I am interested in working for the Department of Recreation and Parks. How can I find out about employment opportunities?

A: If you are interested in full time employment, you must contact the Baltimore County Office of Human Resources at 410-887-3135 or visit the job postings web page for information on position availability and the application procedure. Part-time positions are filled at the local level. Contact your local Community Recreation Office by phone or in person to get more information about vacant positions or for an application.

Back to top

Q: Are there any internship or community service opportunities available within the Department?

A: Yes, there are occasional limited volunteer internships and community service opportunities. To inquire about specific areas of interest call: Recreation Programming (410-887-3804), Capital Planning and Development (410-887-3822), General Administration (410-887-2053), Therapeutic Recreation (410-887-5370).

Back to top

Revised March 27, 2013


Revised April 6, 2016        

Did This Page Help?
Fields marked with * are required.
Page Rating*