Honeygo Run Regional Park
Community Supervisor I: Jeffrey Grap
Office Location: 9033 Honeygo Boulevard, Perry Hall, Maryland 21128
Green Space for Family Fun
Honeygo Run Regional Park provides a variety of outdoor and indoor recreation facilities to better serve the Northeast Area of Baltimore County.
- Two lighted ball diamonds.
- Three athletic fields (one artificial, two lighted).
- A 13,000 square foot indoor recreation center.
- A roller hockey court (lighted).
- An ADA accessible playground.
- Two picnic pavilions (holds maximum 60 guests).
- Pedestrian bridge over Honeygo Boulevard.
- 350 space parking lot.
- An extensive path and trail system traversing most of the park's wooded areas.
The 149.7 acre park serves the Region 3 Area of Recreation and Parks Councils including: Bengies-Chase, Loch Raven, Overlea, Parkville, Perry Hall, White Marsh and Kingsville.
Two pavilions - field and playground - can be reserved from April 1 through September 30 for birthday parties, family gatherings, and church or family picnics. We begin taking reservations January 1 for the current calendar year, but do not require reservations after September 30. At that time all pavilions revert to a first come first serve basis, unless reserved by a Recreation Council. Pavilion areas include:
- Two charcoal grills
- Two trash barrels
- Approximately 12 picnic tables - party size is limited to 60 people maximum, no exceptions.
For more information, please contact the Perry Hall Community Office by calling 410-887-5187 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pavilion Status: If you are interested in reserving a pavilion, please call the above number to confirm that your date is still available.
Honeygo Run Regional Park is located in the Perry Hall/White Marsh Area.
- Directions from points west of the intersection of White Marsh Boulevard (Rt.43) and I-695: From the Baltimore Beltway take exit 31C for White Marsh Boulevard east. Continue on White Marsh Boulevard for approximately 3.5 miles and make a left onto Honeygo Boulevard. Proceed north on Honeygo Boulevard for approximately one mile and make a right into the park entrance just past the overhead pedestrian bridge.
- Directions from points east of the intersection of White Marsh Boulevard and I-695: From the Baltimore Beltway take exit 33 for I-95 north. Continue on I-95 north for approximately three miles and take exit 67 for White Marsh Boulevard west (towards White Marsh Town Center). Proceed to the first stoplight and make a right onto Honeygo Boulevard. Follow Honeygo Boulevard north for approximately one mile and make a right into the park entrance just past the overhead pedestrian bridge.
Revised October 9, 2013