Honeygo Run Regional Park
Region 3 Office
Community Supervisor: Jeffrey Grap
9033 Honeygo Boulevard
Perry Hall, Maryland 21128
Honeygo Run Regional Park provides a variety of outdoor and indoor recreation facilities to serve the Northeast Area of Baltimore County.
- Two lighted ball diamonds.
- Three athletic fields (one artificial, two lighted).
- A 13,000 square foot indoor recreation center.
- A roller hockey court (lighted).
- An ADA accessible playground.
- Two picnic pavilions (holds maximum 60 guests).
- Pedestrian bridge over Honeygo Boulevard.
- 350 space parking lot.
- An extensive path and trail system traversing most of the park's wooded areas.
Visit Honeygo Run Regional Park's program Web page for more information about upcoming events, pavilion reservations, recreation council programs, recreation council league schedules, weather cancellations and other information about the park.
Two pavilions - field and playground - can be reserved from April 1 through September 30 for birthday parties, family gatherings, and church or family picnics. We begin taking reservations February 1 for the current calendar year, but do not require reservations after September 30. At that time all pavilions revert to a first come first serve basis, unless reserved by a Recreation Council. Pavilion areas include:
- Two charcoal grills
- Two trash barrels
- Approximately 12 picnic tables - party size is limited to 60 people maximum, no exceptions.
For more information or to inquire if pavilions are still available, please contact the Perry Hall Recreation Office by calling 410-887-5187 or by email at email@example.com.
Revised October 13, 2015