Honeygo Run Regional Park
Community Supervisor I: Jeffrey Grap
Office Location: 9033 Honeygo Boulevard, Perry Hall, Maryland 21128
Honeygo Run Regional Park maintains their own website at www.leaguelineup.com/hrrp. The website provides information about upcoming events, pavilion reservations, recreation council programs, recreation council league schedules, weather cancellations and other information about the park.
Green Space for Family Fun
Honeygo Run Regional Park provides a variety of outdoor and indoor recreation facilities to better serve the Northeast Area of Baltimore County.
- Two lighted ball diamonds.
- Three athletic fields (one artificial, two lighted).
- A 13,000 square foot indoor recreation center.
- A roller hockey court (lighted).
- An ADA accessible playground.
- Two picnic pavilions (holds maximum 60 guests).
- Pedestrian bridge over Honeygo Boulevard.
- 350 space parking lot.
- An extensive path and trail system traversing most of the park's wooded areas.
The 149.7 acre park serves the Region 3 Area of Recreation and Parks Councils including: Bengies-Chase, Loch Raven, Overlea, Parkville, Perry Hall, White Marsh and Kingsville.
Two pavilions - field and playground - can be reserved from April 1 through September 30 for birthday parties, family gatherings, and church or family picnics. We begin taking reservations January 1 for the current calendar year, but do not require reservations after September 30. At that time all pavilions revert to a first come first serve basis, unless reserved by a Recreation Council. Pavilion areas include:
- Two charcoal grills
- Two trash barrels
- Approximately 12 picnic tables - party size is limited to 60 people maximum, no exceptions.
For more information, please contact the Perry Hall Recreation Office by calling 410-887-5187 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pavilion Status: If you are interested in reserving a pavilion, please call the above number to confirm that your date is still available.
Honeygo Run Regional Park is located in the Perry Hall/White Marsh Area.
- Directions from points west of the intersection of White Marsh Boulevard (Rt.43) and I-695: From the Baltimore Beltway take exit 31C for White Marsh Boulevard east. Continue on White Marsh Boulevard for approximately 3.5 miles and make a left onto Honeygo Boulevard. Proceed north on Honeygo Boulevard for approximately one mile and make a right into the park entrance just past the overhead pedestrian bridge.
- Directions from points east of the intersection of White Marsh Boulevard and I-695: From the Baltimore Beltway take exit 33 for I-95 north. Continue on I-95 north for approximately three miles and take exit 67 for White Marsh Boulevard west (towards White Marsh Town Center). Proceed to the first stoplight and make a right onto Honeygo Boulevard. Follow Honeygo Boulevard north for approximately one mile and make a right into the park entrance just past the overhead pedestrian bridge.
Revised October 3, 2014