Oregon Ridge Park
Aerial view of Balloon Festival May 2000.
Location: 13401 Beaver Dam Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Map This Location
Our facility has been owned and operated by Baltimore County Department of Recreation and Parks since 1969 and encompasses 1,043 beautiful acres. The park offers a variety of recreational activities, open to the public, all year round. Oregon Ridge has an accessible playground, posted fitness area and miles of hiking trails. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. or by appointment. For more information please contact us - our experienced staff will be happy to assist you with all your planning needs.
Convenient to Baltimore, Washington, Southern Pennsylvania and Delaware, we are able to accommodate indoor and outdoor events ranging from 10 to 5,000. With lodging and restaurants only minutes away, Oregon Ridge is the perfect place for your next affair. You can rent any combination of areas or if preferred, all of the park. We would be happy to meet with you and tailor a program to your specific needs. Contact us to arrange for an appointment to visit our facility.
Please contact the park office for rental fees and availability.
- August 17 - Hot August Blues, noon to 10 p.m. For more information visit www.hotaugustblues.com.
- September 4 - Rosh Hashana Under the Stars, 4:30 p.m. For more information call 410-833-6005.
- September 7 - Hike in the Park for Parkinson's, 8 a.m. to noon. For more information visit www.hikethepark.org.
- September 15 - Bike MD Bike Tour, 7 a.m. For more information visit www.bikemd.org.
- September 22 - Baltimore County Kennel Club Dog Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information visit www.baltimorecountykc.com.
- September 28 - Greyhound Pets of Maryland Picnic. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information call 800-600-8607.
- October 5 - There Goes My Hero Charity Ride, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information visit www.theregoesmyhero.org.
- October 12 - Alzheimers Memory Walk, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information visit www.alz.org/maryland.
- October 19 - Save a Limb Bike Ride, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information visitwww.savealimbride.org.
- October 20 - Team Captain Foundation 5K, 7 a.m. For more information visit www.wear3stripes.org.
Location: 13555 Beaver Dam Road
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Phone: 410-887-1815 TDD: 410-887-5319
Visit the nature center, which offers year-round activities for the entire family. The center houses environmental displays and live animals including snakes, frogs and turtles. Hours are Tuesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Revised September 24, 2013