Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan (LPPRP) serves as the advisory master plan for the Baltimore County Department of Recreation and Parks. The LPPRP outlines the County's recreation, parks and open space policies, goals, objectives and priorities. The most recent plan, which served as an update to the 2005 to 2006 LPPRP was adopted by the Baltimore County Council as a Master Plan 2020 Addendum on February 18, 2015.
Adopted Baltimore County Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The adopted LPPRP is presented below in PDF format, both in its entirety and broken down into a number of sections that may be downloaded more quickly. Questions about the plan may be addressed to the Department of Recreation and Parks' Planner. Hard copies are not available for public distribution, but may be viewed at the Department of Recreation and Parks headquarters on a pre-scheduled basis.
- Cover, Executive Summary, Table of Contents, Chapter One: Introduction and Plan Framework
- Chapter Two: Recreation, Parks and Open Space - Part One
- Chapter Two: Recreation, Parks and Open Space - Part Two
- Chapters Three and Four: Agricultural Land Preservation and Natural Resource Conservation
- The Complete Baltimore County Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
Further Information on the LPPRP
Pat McDougall, Planner
Baltimore County Recreation and Parks
9831 Van Buren Lane
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Revised March 10, 2015
Revised July 26, 2016