Job and Volunteer Opportunities: Recreation and Parks
Full-time and Part-time Jobs
Full- and part-time job opportunities with the Department of Recreation and Parks are listed by Baltimore County's Office of Human Resources.
Baltimore County's non-profit parks councils are composed entirely of volunteers who donate their time to provide their neighbors with a wide variety of recreational opportunities. Coach a team, teach an art class, organize events, chair a program, assist with maintenance—the opportunities are endless.
- Learn more about volunteering.
- Become a volunteer now.
- Learn more about the Volunteer Background Check Program.
Internships and Community Service
There are occasional limited volunteer internships and community service opportunities. To inquire about specific areas of interest, please call:
- Recreation Programming: 410-887-3804
- Capital Planning and Development: 410-887-3822
- General Administration: 410-887-2053
- Therapeutic Recreation: 410-887-5370
Revised September 10, 2015