Job and Volunteer Opportunities: Recreation and Parks
Baltimore County Government Jobs
Full- and part-time job opportunities with the Department of Recreation and Parks are listed by Baltimore County's Office of Human Resources.
Part-Time Employment Opportunities
Baltimore County's non-profit parks councils are composed entirely of volunteers who donate their time to provide their neighbors with a wide variety of recreational opportunities. Coach a team, teach an art class, organize events, chair a program, assist with maintenance—the opportunities are endless.
- Learn more about the Volunteer Background Check Program.
- Become a volunteer now.
- View the Approved Volunteer Roster.
Internships and Community Service
There are occasional limited volunteer internships and community service opportunities. To inquire about specific areas of interest, please call:
- Recreation Programming: 410-887-3804
- Capital Planning and Development: 410-887-3822
- General Administration: 410-887-3345
- Therapeutic Recreation: 410-887-5370
- Agriculture, Nature and Special Facilities: 410-887-8570