Skate Park Rules and Regulations
- Park open during posted hours. No loitering after facility is closed.
- Skating/skateboarding at your own risk.
- All skaters/skateboarders must have a registration card and provide their own skating equipment.
- Any member caught using another member' s registration card to gain access to the Skate Park will
be subject to immediate termination from skating privileges.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times. This includes a helmet, knee and elbow pads. Closed
toed high-top non-slick shoes, gloves, wrist braces and hip pads are encouraged, but not required.
- Any and all types of bikes and scooters prohibited in the fenced area.
- In the event of an emergency or injury, all skaters/skateboarders must discontinue skating until
further directed by County staff.
- No food, beverages or smoking allowed in the fenced area.
- No destroying or defacing public property.
- Skaters/skateboarders must follow the direction of the County staff at all times. County staff' s decision is final.
- Recklessness, horseplay, foul language, not listening to County staff or any inappropriate behavior
will not be tolerated, and will subject you to removal from the park.
- County staff reserves the right to limit the number of skaters/skateboarders using the facility to
Infractions of the above rules may result in the loss of Skate Park Card and all skating/skateboarding privileges.
Revised June 25, 2009