Loading Dock Reuse Program
Baltimore County has partnered with The Loading Dock, Incorporated to accept reusable building materials at the Eastern Sanitary Landfill (ESL) in White Marsh and the Central Acceptance Facility (CAF) in Cockeysville.
- Cabinets (kitchen and bath)
- Carpeting (remnants-rolled, new)
- Downspouts and Gutters
- Fans (ceiling, attic and exhaust)
- Insulation (bagged)
- Lumber (over four feet, no nails)
- Roofing materials (whole packs or rolls)
- Tile (new)
- Windows (double pane)
Registering Your Donation
Residents donating to The Loading Dock, Incorporated who wish to receive a tax deduction letter may take a receipt form with them to mail or may register their donation online at The Loading Dock. Donation containers are located at the residents' drop-off areas at ESL and CAF.
Revised August 31, 2015