Department of Public Works
Metropolitan District Financing and Petitions
111 W. Chesapeake Avenue, Room 313
Towson, Maryland 21204
Bobbie J. Rodriguez
- Assessment and billing for all Metropolitan Charges.
- Receives and processes requests for petitions to extend public sewer and water lines.
- Administers the petition process for health related and citizen-financed projects such as sewer and water extensions and connections.
- Coordinates design and construction of public sewer and water lines with other County agencies, secures methods of funding and repayment, and conducts public meetings to explain sewer and water health projects, costs and payment options available to property owners.
- Calculates and bills Food Service Surcharge for food service businesses.
- Bills Industrial Wastewater surcharges.
- Calculates and administers Wastewater Credit Allowance.
- Administers residential swimming pool wastewater credits.
Revised July 22, 2013