111 W. Chesapeake Avenue, Room 200
Towson, Maryland 21204
Glen A. Keller, P.E.
Responsible for the design and the review of design of improvement projects for the Baltimore County metropolitan wastewater system.
- Designs and reviews collection systems for residential and commercial areas
- Design and coordination of collection system extensions for health reasons (PDF)
- Evaluates and assesses the system to ensure that capacity exists to handle discharges that protects the health and safety of the public
- Designs and reviews pumping stations and major interceptors that carry wastewater to the two major treatment plants
- Manages availability of capital funds for the rehabilitation, repair and replacement of sewer lines and the upgrade of pumping stations
Revised July 9, 2013