Basic Services Maps
In accordance with Subsection 4A01.3.E of the Baltimore County Zoning Regulations, annual updates to maps of areas within Baltimore County that are deficient with respect to Public Water Service, Public Sewer Service and Transportation are required. Building permits may be withheld or deferred in areas designated as deficient on these maps.
On May 4, 2015, Bill 28-15 (PDF) was signed and enacted by the Baltimore County Council, adopting the revised maps. The following are PDF files and will open in a new window:
- Engineering Report - Sewer and Water
- Basic Services Map - Sewerage
- Basic Services Map - Water Supply
- Traffic Report
- Basic Services Map - Transportation
On February 4, 2016, the following draft versions of the 2016 Basic Services maps were introduced to the Baltimore County Planning board. They are PDF files and will open in a new window:
- Draft Engineering Report - Sewer and Water
- Draft Basic Services Map - Sewerage
- Draft Basic Services Map - Water Supply
- Draft Traffic Report
- Draft Basic Services Map - Transportation
Refer to Bill 79-15 (PDF) for revisions to the Basic Services mapping standards.
Call David Thomas at 410-887-3984 with any questions.
Revised February 17, 2016
Revised April 6, 2016