Policies of the Association
- To promote the general welfare of retired police of Baltimore County by active participation in all matters affecting their general well being.
- To increase friendly relations among the members and to encourage and practice cooperation generally among them.
- To promote cooperative liaison with the members of the Baltimore County Police Department.
- To assist and cooperate with the duly constituted authorities in Baltimore County and elsewhere in promoting law enforcement, respect for authority, and suppression of criminal activity.
- To cooperate with civic organizations and promote such civic, charitable and educational undertakings as this association may consider proper.
Revised January 6, 2012