Association of Baltimore County Retired Police, Inc
P.O. Box 411
Perry Hall, Maryland 21128-0411
The Association of Baltimore County Retired Police promotes the interests and welfare, as well as fosters the aims and interests of retired Baltimore County Police.
- Policies of the Association
- Officers of the Association
- Meetings and Calendar
- News and Information
- Join the Retired Police (PDF)
- Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
HR 218 was passed to exempt qualified current and former law enforcement officers from State laws prohibiting the carrying of concealed handguns.
- Healthcare Enhancement for Local Public Safety (HELPS) Retirees Act
HR 4/PL 109-280 Section 845, the Pension Protection Act was enacted in 2007 giving public safety retirees a healthcare tax benefit.
- Retiree Survivor Benefits
Revised May 6, 2016