The following are PDF documents that will open in a new window.
Contains the Department's policies addressing operations within the community.
Contains the Department's policies addressing administrative activities within the Department.
Policy documents used to introduce new programs to the Department.
- Special Order 2016-02, Automatic License Plate Readers (ALPRs)
- Special Order 2016-03, Addendum to Body Worn Camera (BWC) Program
- Special Order 2016-04, Naloxone Administration Program
- Special Order 2016-05, Line of Duty Death and Officer Involved Death Reporting
- Special Order 2016-06, Suspicious Powder-Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Calls for Service
- Special Order 2015-01, Weapon Mounted Lights for the FNS-40 Caliber Pistol
- Special Order 2015-04, Addendum to Electronic Control Device (ECD) Camera System Pilot Program
- Special Order 2015-05, Addendum to Search Warrant Risk Assessment
- Special Order 2015-07, Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- Special Order 2015-08, Yellow Alert Program
- Special Order 2014-01, Tire Deflation Devices (TDDs)
- Special Order 2014-02, Automatic Crash Reporting System (ACRS) Program
- Special Order 2014-05, Cadet Program
- Special Order 2014-06, Possession of Marijuana THC-Civil Offense
- Special Order 2014-08, Portable Observation Devices (PODs)
- Special Order 2013-03, Road Closure Program
- Special Order 2012-01, Education Based Discipline (EDB)
- Special Order 2012-03, Hand-Held Metal Detectors
- Special Order 5-11, Maryland MVA Emergency Contact Information Directory
- Special Order 4-11, Hearing Impaired and Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Persons
- Special Order 2-11, Juvenile Detention Entry
- Special Order 1-11, Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) Protective Order Notification
- Special Order 1-10, Addendum to Departmental Disciplinary Matrix
- Special Order 2-09, DNA Database System - Collection Upon Criminal Charge
- Special Order 1-09, Crime Tips Text Messaging
- Special Order 2-08, Performance Enhancement Program
Policy Revision Messages
Messages distributed to the Department resulting in an immediate update of the Department's policy, superseding information contained in a manual or Special Order.
- Use of Privately Owned Department Approved Patrol Rifles Within the Department effective February 6, 2017
- Updated Seized Assets Policy effective October 1, 2016
- Updated Motor Vehicle Pursuit Policy effective September 19, 2016
Memorandum of Understanding
Contains the Memorandum of Understanding between the Baltimore County Administration and the Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #4.