Precinct 12 – Dundalk
Captain Orlando Lilly
Lieutenant Steve Scherba
News from the Captain
There are several resources available to County residents who want to know about incidents in their community:
- View the main iWatch news blotter for information on major incidents in the County.
- View the Dundalk precinct news blotter.
- Learn more about County crime trends and statistics.
- Learn how to submit online tips about criminal activity.
Residents should call 911 in case of an emergency.
Are you going out of town? Don't leave your home looking unoccupied. Complete a Vacant House Form (PDF) and email it to the precinct's Community Outreach Team. Officers will then check on your location for any unusual activity while you are away.
If something suspicious does happen at your home, law enforcement will be able to quickly reach you or a local emergency contact from the information provided on the form.
- YCSS -BCOPD Basketball Clinic- Coming in March
- Saturday March 04 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Liberty Family Resource Center
Blotter and Crime Trends
- At 11:18 a.m., the victim was robbed in the parking lot by an unknown suspect. The suspect stole the victim's cash and fled.Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:18:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct12/january19robbery2300blockofnorthpointboulevard21222
- At 1 p.m., an armed suspect and the victim got into a verbal altercation. The suspect then threatened to harm the victim's daughter. The victim fled and the suspect was arrested.Thu, 19 Jan 2017 06:00:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct12/january19firstdegreeassaultnorthpointandoakwoodroads21222
- At 7:17 p.m., a male suspect gained entry into the home through an unlocked door, stole prescription medication and fled the location. The victim recovered some of the medication outside of the home.Thu, 19 Jan 2017 00:17:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct12/january18robbery800blockofloalanavenue21222
View the Local Blotter for the Dundalk Precinct for the latest news on crime in your area.
About the Precinct Commander
Captain Orlando D. Lilly is a 21-year veteran of the Baltimore County Police Department. He was assigned as the commander of Precinct 12 Dundalk in February 2015. His previous assignments include commanding the midnight shift at Precinct 4 Pikesville and, most recently, the In-Service Training Unit at the Training Academy.
Captain Lilly is an adjunct professor in the Forensic Science Department at the University of Baltimore. He is also a United States Navy veteran.
Captain Orlando Lilly
428 Westham Way
Baltimore, MD 21224
Map This Location
Main Phone: 410-887-7320
Captain Orlando Lilly, Commanding Officer
Lieutenant Steve Scherba, Assistant Commander
Business Patrol Initiative (BPI)
Citizens On Patrol (COP)
Community Outreach Team
Domestic Violence Coordinator
Juvenile Offenders In Need of Supervision (JOINS)
Police Community Relations Council (PCRC)
School Resource Officers (SRO)