Captain John McGann
Lieutenant Michael DiCara
Message From Precinct Commander
As we approach the summer months, and will be spending more time outdoors, it is important to take steps to keep you and your property safe. Please take a moment to check out the warm weather crime prevention tips below.
- Record the make, model number, and serial number of all of your lawn equipment. Take pictures of the equipment and keep the information in a safe place.
- Record the make, model number, and serial number of all of your bicycles. Take pictures of the bicycles and keep the information in a safe place.
- Keep your home and shed area properly lighted.
- Keep all doors and windows locked. Never leave your shed unsecure when you are not using it.
Additional warm weather crime prevention tips for homeowners are posted on the Baltimore County Police Department's website.
Residents are urged to report suspicious persons, activity or vehicles immediately to police. Make your neighborhood an uncomfortable place for criminals.
- Don’t become a victim of deception burglary or a scam to buy a "bargain" home repair. Follow these simple crime prevention tips.
Blotter and Crime Trends
At 1:30 a.m., two subjects forced their way into the apartment by damaging front and bedroom doors. They asked victims for identification and when victims went to get it, the subjects quickly fled the scene.Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:30:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/August22FirstDegreeAssaultUnitBlockofLibertyPlace21244
At 2:30 p.m., suspect entered the backyard, climbed a ladder to the upstairs bathroom window and entered the residence. Once inside he was confronted by a resident. He fled the location on foot after stealing a video game system, two video games and two drink boxes.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:30:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/August21Robbery200BlockofOakAvenue21208
Victim reported that sometime between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., unknown suspect entered her unlocked shed and stole her electric lawnmower.Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:00:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/August20SecondDegreeBurglary3800BlockofArbutusAvenue21208
View the Local Blotter for the Pikesville Precinct for the latest news on crime in your area.
Revised June 3, 2014