Captain John McGann
Lieutenant Michael DiCara
Message From Precinct Commander
As we approach the summer months, and will be spending more time outdoors, it is important to take steps to keep you and your property safe. Please take a moment to check out the warm weather crime prevention tips below.
- Record the make, model number, and serial number of all of your lawn equipment. Take pictures of the equipment and keep the information in a safe place.
- Record the make, model number, and serial number of all of your bicycles. Take pictures of the bicycles and keep the information in a safe place.
- Keep your home and shed area properly lighted.
- Keep all doors and windows locked. Never leave your shed unsecure when you are not using it.
Additional warm weather crime prevention tips for homeowners are posted on the Baltimore County Police Department's website.
Residents are urged to report suspicious persons, activity or vehicles immediately to police. Make your neighborhood an uncomfortable place for criminals.
- Don’t become a victim of deception burglary or a scam to buy a "bargain" home repair. Follow these simple crime prevention tips.
Blotter and Crime Trends
Sometime between 10 and 10:30 a.m., a male suspect gained entry into the locked shed at the location. Once inside, the suspect removed a lawn mower.Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:00:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/September30SecondDegreeBurglary3800BlockofArbutusAvenue21027
At 2:40 p.m., three juvenile suspects approached the juvenile victim, who was walking with friends. The suspects asked to look at the victim's cell phone. After he gave them the phone, they refused to return it, and assaulted him before leaving the scene with the phone.Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:40:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/September29RobberyChurchLaneandMilfordMillRoad21244
At 6:27 a.m., two male suspects entered the Shell station. One suspect assaulted the cashier and restrained him. The suspects stole cash, lottery tickets, and personal property from the cashier before leaving the location.Sat, 27 Sep 2014 10:27:00 GMThttp://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/Precincts/Precinct4/September_27_Robbery_7100_Block_of_Liberty_Road_21207
View the Local Blotter for the Pikesville Precinct for the latest news on crime in your area.
Revised June 3, 2014