Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Internet Fraud FAQs
Find more information and answers to questions about internet fraud.
Find answers to frequently asked questions for miscellaneous subjects, including
- crime statistics
- noise complaints
- unattended children
- fingerprint services
- police incident reports and accident reports
- expungement records
- criminal history
Parking Vehicle Regulations
Read the Baltimore County Code ordinances for parking of vehicles. To read the code online, follow these steps:
1. Select Baltimore County Code.
2. On the Baltimore County Code of Ordinances screen, select "No Frames".
3. On the Baltimore County Code screen, in the Search field type in "parking", and select "Search".
4. Select #8 - Title 2. Vehicles and Traffic.
5. On the "Title 2. Vehicles and Traffic" display, select "18-2-201 Manner of parking vehicles generally".
6. The specific Baltimore County Code dealing with parking vehicles should appear on-screen.
Find more information about unclaimed property that is held, and disposed of, by the Baltimore County Police Department.
Get more information about some of the Baltimore County ordinances that deal specifically with the winter or summer months.
Vehicle Law Regulations
Find out more about the regulations for all-terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, motorized scooters and mopeds.
Note: For police-related questions not answered above, contact the Baltimore County Police Department online.
Revised March 25, 2015