The Student Internship Program
The Student Internship Program is available to university and college students who meet the requirements for participation. The objective of The Student Internship Program is to provide a positive learning environment for interested college students to experience the various aspects and responsibilities of law enforcement.
All applicants should read and acknowledge the Internship Expectations.
The following documents must be submitted for consideration:
- Cover Letter
- Professional Resume
- Letter of Recommendation from a faculty advisor or professor
- Unofficial Transcript
- Internship Application Form (PDF)
- Internship Integrity Form (PDF)
All completed documents may be submitted via mail to:
700 East Joppa Road
Towson, Maryland 21286
Note: There is an application deadline for the semester in which applying.
- Session One – Fall Semester: September to December; Deadline: July 1
- Session Two – Spring Semester: February to May; Deadline: December 1
- Session Three – Summer Semester: June to August; Deadline: April 1
Revised October 19,2015