Western County Pedestrian and Bicycle Access Plan
The Western County Pedestrian and Bicycle Access Plan is a companion to the Eastern County Plan, containing recommendations for pedestrian and bicycle improvements for the urban areas of the western council districts which include Cockeysville, Reisterstown, Pikesville, Randallstown, Woodlawn, Catonsville and Arbutus. This plan also provides expanded recommendations for supportive programs and policies, focused on education, encouragement, enforcement, and evaluation.
View the full document. (18 MB) (PDF)
View the plan in sections:
- Table of Contents (0.5 MB) (PDF)
- Introduction and Shared Use Paths (pages 1-18) (5.0 MB) (PDF)
- Walking (pages 19-36) (3.5 MB) (PDF)
- Bicycling (pages 37-65) (8 MB) (PDF)
- Education, Encouragement, Enforcement, Evaluation and Appendices (pages 66 to end) (5.5 MB) (PDF)
Explore the Bicycle Project Implementation Map, which tracks the implementation of projects and allows bicyclists to find more information about existing and planned routes.