The My Neighborhood online application is an interactive map that allows you to find specific information on properties in Baltimore County. The application enables users to search for locations by an address or tax account number, identify features such as zoning designations, find additional information related to data, link to Real Property (tax assessment) information, view planimetric and topographic data, view aerial photography, measure distances and print maps.
This application combines the data layers and functionality of the previous My Neighborhood and Find Tile ArcIMS applications into a single, easy-to-use interactive mapping tool.
Guide to Using My Neighborhood
- Once you are on the site, select “Visit My Neighborhood”
- Follow the “Download Silverlight Plugin” instructions
- Once Silverlight is installed you will then be able to explore My Neighborhood’s features
- If you have an address or tax account number that you would like to view, type it into the box at the top left hand side of the screen and select “search”
- To see the land features, check the imagery option on the right hand side of the screen
- If you select the Environmental icon, you can choose the property on the map to see if that property is under easement as well as what program they have chosen to use.
- On the left hand side you are able to view the property information for each category found at the top of your screen; My Neighborhood, Government, Historic, Environmental, and Land Development.
- My Neighborhood allows you to see other properties in the vicinity and gives you the ability to narrow down the easement programs that are being used most in your area.
Revised July 29, 2014