Forms and Information
Frequently requested forms, applications, and information are published by the Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections (PAI), which are in PDF and will open in a new window. Download PAI's Public Information Act (PIA) (PDF) request form for specific information.
- Skating Rinks and Amusement Hall Regulations (PDF)
- To all Residential Permit Applicants (PDF)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms Required (PDF)
- Fire Alarm Systems (PDF)
Inspection Scheduling - Use 'Inspection Connection' to schedule inspections and/or inquiries about permits 24/7.
The following links will lead to PDF documents which will open in a new window.
- Appeal Fees (PDF) contain a listing of appeal fees associated with zoning, development, map corrections, development plans as well as a variety of miscellaneous fees such as for taxi drivers and ERS decisions.
- Building Permit Processing Forms contain information and applications / forms used in the building and construction process such as for grinder pump installations, plots, plumbing, deck construction, swimming pools, sheds and more.
- Building Plans Review Forms contain forms and information regarding flood construction, anchoring systems, bulkhead, county building code, window wells and more.
- Baltimore County Building Code (PDF) contains rules for the minimum acceptable level of safety guidelines for construction, removal, demolition, etc. to protect the public health, safety and general welfare as it relates to construction and occupancy of structure.
- Code Enforcement Complaint Form allows a complaint to be submitted to Code Enforcement. Open Complaints contain weekly updated listings of complaint cases that were open at the date noted on the bottom of each report.
- Development Management Processing Forms contain information and forms used in the land development process such as Public Works Agreements, Checklists, Insurance Certificates, Project Close-outs, and more.
- Electrical Inspections Forms, Information and Codes contain information regarding licensing, electrical exams, BGE meters, electrical codes and more.
- Final Orders contain opinions/orders rendered by the Hearing Officer for various code violations.
- Miscellaneous Permits and Licenses Forms contain PDF license applications for cats and dogs, taxicabs, amusements, bingo, towing, residential parking and more.
- Plumbing Inspections Forms and Information contain PDF fillable applications for reciprocal licenses, various plumbing licenses and exam applications.
- Public Information Act (PIA) (PDF) is a form used to request specific information about bureaus in the Department of Permits and Development Management.
- Rental Registration Forms contain PDF fillable applications such as registration applications, inspection guide, exemption affidavit and more that are used for landlord compliance in registering all property used as rentals.
- Public Nuisance Incident Procedure and Form (PDF) applies to dwelling(s) subject to the Rental Housing Registration Law.
- Rental Registration Reports contain monthly reports listing rental property by street name, zip code and council district.
- Right-Of-Way Manual is used by developers, engineers, outside consultants, or anyone choosing to convey property and/or easements to Baltimore County.
- Road Closing Package (PDF) is used to apply for closing or opening of a road or alley in Baltimore County.
- Zoning Review Processing Forms are forms used in the zoning process such as petitions (forms) for Special Hearings, Variances, Special Exceptions, Administrative Variances and forms and information for Use Permits, Verifications, Checklists, and more.
Revised July 10, 2012