Frequently requested forms and applications published by the Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections. Any PDFs will open in a new window.
- Contains forms and information regarding flood construction, anchoring systems, bulkhead, county building code, window wells and more.
- Allows a complaint to be submitted to Code Enforcement. Open Complaints contain weekly updated listings of complaint cases that were open at the date noted on the bottom of each report.
- Contains information and forms used in the land development process such as Public Works agreements, checklists, insurance certificates, project close-outs, and more.
- Contains information regarding licensing, electrical exams, BGE meters, electrical codes and more.
- Contains license applications for cats and dogs, taxicabs, amusements, bingo, towing, residential parking and more.
- Contains information and applications and forms used in the building and construction process, such as grinder pump installations, plots, plumbing, deck construction, swimming pools, sheds and more.
- Contains fillable applications for reciprocal licenses, various plumbing licenses and exam applications.
- This form is used to request specific information about the divisions in the Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections.
- Contains fillable and online applications, such as registration applications, inspection guides, exemption affidavits, and so forth, which are used for landlord compliance in registering all property used as rentals.
- Public Nuisance Incident Procedure and Form (PDF) applies to dwellings subject to the Rental Housing Registration Law.
Real Estate Compliance Forms
- Road Closing Package (PDF) Used to apply for closing or opening of a road or alley in Baltimore County.
- Deed Package (PDF)
- Transmittal Form (PDF)
- These forms are used in the zoning process such as petitions for special hearings, variances, special exceptions, administrative variances and forms, and information for use permits, verifications, checklists, and more.
Revised April 11, 2014