The Baltimore County Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections publishes downloadable electrical codes, applications and other information for electrical inspections, electrical licensing and examinations, and more. Inspection scheduling and cancellation is also available online.
The following PDF documents will open in a new window.
Solar Photovoltaic System Requirements
Applications and Forms
- Electricians' Exam Application (PDF)
- Electricians' License Application (PDF)
- Electrical Permit Application (PDF)
- Information Change Form (PDF)
- Permission to Pick Up Permits (PDF)
- Resident Agent Form (PDF) Required when the company or residential address is not in Maryland
- Request to Cancel Permit (PDF)
- Wireless Security Alarm Certification (PDF)
- BGE Meter Release Information
- Electrical Inspection Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Electrical Inspectors and Inspectors' District Map (PDF)
- Electrical Licenses (PDF) Types and Description
- Licensed Electricians
Use Inspection Connection to schedule, reschedule or cancel inspections or to inquire about permits 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Revised April 18, 2016