Search Development Applications
Land development project applications can be searched online using the street address, ZIP Code or project name. On the record detail page, expand or collapse sections to more easily display additional detail.
Information associated with the following record types may be found:
- Development Review Committee (DRC) Actions
- Limited Exemption Plans, Refinements and Amendments
- Major Subdivision Plans, Refinements and Amendments
- Minor Subdivision Plans, Refinements and Amendments
- Planned Unit Development Plans, Refinements and Amendments
- Pre-Concept Meetings
Depending on the status of a project, the documents which may be available include:
- Preliminary written comments from reviewing agencies
- Community Input Meeting minutes
- Concept Plans
- Development Plans
Note: Planned Unit Development (PUD) applications are posted on the County Council website.
Revised April 20, 2015