Development Review Committee (DRC) Lot Line Adjustments (LLA)
Notice: All applications for Lot Line Adjustments(LLA) will be filed in Develop Management, Room 123 and when accepted, will be forwarded to the Zoning Review Office for final review and approval. Contact: Carl Richards, zoning supervisor, by email email@example.com or by phone 410-887-3391.
Baltimore County publishes the LLA's of the Development Review Committee (DRC).
- Subscribe online to receive free monthly updates for your community.
- Find your district.
Select your district to view the requests for lot line adjustments submitted over the past six months. The following lot line adjustment are in PDF and will open in a new window.
- District 1 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- District 2 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- District 3 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- District 4 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- District 5 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- District 6 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- District 7 DRC Lot Line Adjustments
- The DRC is comprised of representatives of those Baltimore County departments responsible for reviewing and approving development in the county.
- Members are appointed by their respective department heads and act at the behest of the department head.
- The DRC meets weekly to determine which projects meet the requirements for limited exemptions to the development regulations or whether changes to previously approved plans meet the requirements of refinements to those plans.
- A representative of the Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections (PAI) chairs the DRC.
For additional information about the DRC, contact Jan Cook by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-887-3321.
Revised October 4, 2016