Development Review Committee (DRC) Actions
Baltimore County publishes the actions of the Development Review Committee (DRC). These actions are a result of the DRC hearings.
- Subscribe online to receive free monthly updates for your community.
- Find your district.
- Download and print development plan / decisions of the Administrative Law Judge.
Select your district to view the actions taken by the DRC over the past six months. A DRC key / guide is provided for further clarification of DRC actions. The following actions are in PDF and will open in a new window.
- District 1 DRC Actions
- District 2 DRC Actions
- District 3 DRC Actions
- District 4 DRC Actions
- District 5 DRC Actions
- District 6 DRC Actions
- District 7 DRC Actions
- The DRC is comprised of representatives of those Baltimore County departments responsible for reviewing and approving development in the county.
- Members are appointed by their respective department heads and act at the behest of the department head.
- The DRC meets weekly to determine which projects meet the requirements for limited exemptions to the development regulations or whether changes to previously approved plans meet the requirements of refinements to those plans.
- A representative of the Department of Permits, Approvals and Inspections (PAI) chairs the DRC.
For additional information about the DRC, contact Colleen Kelly by e-mail: email@example.com or call 410-887-3321.
Revised June 14, 2011