- Healthy Families Baltimore County
- Multisystemic Therapy
- Functional Family Therapy
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy
- Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care
- Baltimore County Family Navigator
- Local Care Team
- Governor's Office for Children—The GOC advances the health, safety, education, and well-being of Maryland's children and youth, in partnership with families and communities.
- Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention—The GOCCP provides legislation and grants to control and prevent crime.
- Maryland Department of Juvenile Services—The Department of Juvenile Services provides individualized care and treatment to youth who have violated the law, or who are a danger to themselves or others.
- BCPL Connections—The Baltimore County Public Library provides connections to children, youth, and family resources.
- Baltimore County's Child Care Links—Child Care Links is the Child Care Resource and Referral Center for Baltimore County.
- Baltimore County Workforce Development Division, Youth Services division is dedicated to providing programs and services that help youth, ages 14 to 21 reach their education and employment goals. By working in partnership with employers, school districts and communities, the Youth Services division engages in activities that focus on academic achievement, employability skills and life skills.
Revised January 30, 2017