Board of Liquor License Commissioners
Change of Licensee
All changes of a licensee (one or more) on a license, the procedure below must be followed:
- Alcoholic Beverage License Application must be filed.
- Financial disclosure forms must be completed on all applicants.
- If a corporation, minutes showing admission or election of new person in the business must be filed.
- A copy of the stock transfer endorsement or any documentation regarding purchase of interest in the business.
- Application fee of $500.00 payable to Baltimore County, MD must be submitted with application.
- Board will determine scheduling of hearing and notify applicant.
- Application for criminal history background check for new applicant.
Revised August 8, 2013