Housing Interim Change
- The Housing Office processes “interim changes” by mail.
- If you need to report a change in members of your household, a decrease in income, or an increase in allowable expenses, complete the “Interim Change Report Form,” (PDF) and return it to the Housing Office immediately.
- Your change will be processed faster if you report your change promptly and provide all requested documentation as soon as possible.
- It takes approximately 30 to 60 days to process an interim change if all the required information is submitted timely. As soon as the change is processed, you will receive a letter from the Housing Office informing you of the effective date of your change and your new tenant rent.
- You Must Continue to Pay Your Current Tenant Rent Until the Housing Office Sends You Written Notice to Pay a Different Amount.
- If you need assistance completing the form, you may call 410-853-8934 and a Housing Office representative will return your call by the next business day.
- Remember – The Housing Office can only take action on your changes when we receive them in writing. You must use the interim change form to report changes.
It is important you read the "Instructions for Reporting an Interim Change to the Housing Office" carefully. Then keep the instructions and interim Change Report Form with your other housing documents for reference.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Leasing Services Supervisor
Revised December 23, 2010