Baltimore County Prescription Discount Card
Free enrollment is available for County residents.
- You can save an average of 20 percent on the cost of your prescriptions.
- There are no limits.
- There is no age requirements. You do not need to be a Medicare beneficiary.
- There are no income requirements.
- Coverage is for your entire family.
- Use it anytime your prescription is not covered by insurance.
Prescription discount cards are available at:
- Baltimore County Libraries
- Department of Health - Health Centers
- Senior Centers
- National Association of Counties web site
This program is made possible through a joint effort of Baltimore County and the National Association of Counties (NACo). For more information, call toll free 1-877-321-2652. This plan is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. (PDF)
Revised September 6, 2012
Revised April 6, 2016