Baltimore County Prescription Discount Card
Free enrollment is available for County residents.
- You can save an average of 20 percent on the cost of your prescriptions.
- There are no limits.
- There is no age requirements. You do not need to be a Medicare beneficiary.
- There are no income requirements.
- Coverage is for your entire family.
- Use it anytime your prescription is not covered by insurance.
- Can be used for pet prescriptions, if medication is also used to treat human conditions.
Prescription discount cards are available at:
- Baltimore County Libraries
- Department of Health - Health Centers
- Senior Centers
- National Association of Counties
This program is made possible through a joint effort of Baltimore County and the National Association of Counties (NACo). This plan is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies (PDF). Ask your local pharmacy if they participate or call toll free 1-877-321-2652 to find out if a specific pharmacy participates in the program.
Revised September 22, 2016