Fourth Annual Public Health Benefits Conference
Medicaid: More Than an Insurance Card
Thank you for your interest in attending our free Public Health Benefits Conference on Wednesday, June 3. To accommodate more participants, this year's conference is broken up into two sessions.
- Session I will be from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Sign-in will begin at 8:30 a.m.
- Session II will be from 1:30 to 4 p.m. Sign-in will begin at 1 p.m.
Oregon Ridge Lodge
13401 Beaver Dam Road
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Free parking is available.
Continuing Education Credits
Social Work continuing education credits will be awarded. The Baltimore County Department of Health is approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners to provide Category I Continuing Education Credits.
The purpose of the 2015 Public Benefits Conference is to showcase Medicaid. During this conference, you will learn about programs that your clients may be eligible for after being approved for Medical Assistance.
Below are some of the programs that will be highlighted during the conference. You will receive information on program eligibility requirements, how to access it and the benefits it provides your clients and their family members.
- Maryland Children’s Health Program
- Administrative Care Coordination Unit for Managed Care Organization Updates
- New Substance Abuse Carve-out Process
- The Coordinating Center
- Women, Infants, and Children Program
- Medical Assistance Transportation
- Medical Assistance Personal Care Program
- Case Managers
- Clinical Staff
- Outreach Workers
- Social Workers
Thank you for your interest in attending the Public Benefits Conference. Please complete the form below. If you have questions, please contact Gina Meyer at 410-887-0598.
Revised February 26, 2015