Water Sampling Results
View water sampling results below for each water area. Find the sampling location points by viewing the sampling location map. (PDF–file is 2.4MB and may take several minutes to download).
View precautions to take (PDF flyer) when water sample results fail to meet federal and state standards.
Tidal Bathing Beaches
Below is a list of tidal bathing beaches.
* Results will be posted under recreational waters after September 1.
Fresh Water Bathing Beaches
Below is a listing of fresh water bathing beaches.
- Beachmont Christian Day Camp
- Beth T'filoh Camp
- Camp Milldale
- Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (Upper Pond)
- Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (Lower Pond)
- Oregon Ridge Park
- Beaver Dam Swim Club
Fresh Water Recreational Water
Below is fresh water recreational water.
Sanitary Sewer Overflow
Sanitary sewer overflow results are found below.
- View recent sanitary sewer overflow water sample results.
Tidal Recreational Waters
Below is a listing of tidal recreations waters.
- Back River
- Bear Creek
- Bird River
- Dundee Creek
- Gunpowder River
- Gunpowder State Park Hammerman Area
- Hart-Miller Island Area
- Hogpen Creek
- Miami-Seneca Creek
- Middle River
- North Point State Park
- Old Road Bay
- Patapsco River (East)
- Patapsco River (Southwest Area Park - Fresh Waters)
- Patapsco River (Southwest Area Park - Tidal Waters)
- Sue Creek
Revised September 29, 2016