Fair Practices and Community Affairs
Historic Courthouse, Room #124
400 Washington Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
The mission of the Office of Fair Practices and Community Affairs is to ensure that Baltimore County employees and county citizens are provided equal treatment, access and opportunity in the delivery of all Baltimore County Services.
The office goals and responsibilities are to:
- Increase public/employee awareness of the many services and programs that are available.
- Address the needs and concerns of Baltimore County's growing minority/ethnic communities.
- Increase participation of minority, women and disabled-owned businesses in construction and goods and services contracts.
- Make the general public aware of the rich culture of the various ethnic communities in Baltimore County.
- Increase the public's awareness of the Commission for Women and related issues.
- Empower citizens to do more for themselves.
Revised March 8, 2011