Purchase a Voter Registration List
Voter registration lists are produced on a CD.
- Full county, all voters
- Full county, voters of one party
- Less than full county (one or more precincts), all voters or voters of one party
- By legislative district
- By congressional district
- By council district
The Board of Elections has arrived at the following cost structure for voter registration lists.
- County list $80 (Applicant must supply recordable CD).
- A deposit of $25 must accompany each application, either in the form of cash, certified check, personal or campaign check, or money order. The applicant agrees to pay the balance due prior to, or at receipt of the requested output.
- Turnaround is three to five working days.
- All returned checks will be assessed a fee of $25.
- All requests will be provided in a text file format.
To apply for a voter registration list the applicant must be a registered voter in Maryland and must sign a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the list is not intended to be used for purposes of commercial solicitation or any other purpose not related to the electoral process. (Article 33, Section 3-507, Annotated Code of Maryland and COMAR 33.03.02.03A and 33.03.02.04) The applicant registration will be verified before processing the request.
Before any election, neither the State Administrator nor any election director may respond to an application for a voter registration list unless the application was filed on or before the registration deadline. Applications received after that date shall be returned. (COMAR 33.03.02.05B)
Download the application for listing of registered voters (PDF).
For further information email Jeff Stevens at email@example.com or call 410-887-5700.