Required WIOA Training and Employment Partner Programs
These partners provide essential professional development resources for the populations targeted under WIOA. They provide important “on-ramps” to resources in the larger workforce system.
- Baltimore County Department of Social Services
- Baltimore County Public Library (BCPL)
- Baltimore County Small Business Resource Center (SBRC)
- Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC)
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Department of Human Resources (DHR)
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR)
- Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE)
- Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Maryland Division of Workforce Development and Adult Learning (DWDAL)
- National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB)
- Small Business Administration’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- United States Department of Labor
To access resources specific to veterans, please see our Veterans Resources.
Baltimore County Higher Education Institutions
In addition to the partners listed above, Baltimore County’s workforce system benefits from a community of outstanding post-secondary institutions located in the County and in the wider region.
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Towson University
- Stevenson University
- Goucher College
Baltimore County’s workforce system also includes a large number of career schools—many of which are for-profit businesses—provide students with formal classes and work experience related to their future career interests, from welding to cosmetology to medical imaging.