Recruiting and Retention for Business
DEWD’s Talent Management Team provides access to an active and diverse candidate pool ranging from management level professionals to skilled laborers with expertise in various industry sectors, along with skilled employees in transition from companies in similar industry sectors.
Here is a sampling of the types of support DEWD’s Talent Management Team can provide you with:
- Coordinating recruitment efforts
- Pre-screening and assessment of candidates
- Providing facilities for recruitment initiatives
- Hosting job fairs and advertising
- Collaborating with our three American Job Centers, local educational institutions, partner agencies, and business and trade organizations to attract the best candidates
- Providing information about labor market trends, economic and demographic data
- Connecting businesses to special populations such as veterans, socioeconomically; disadvantaged individuals, people with disabilities, ex-offenders and at-risk youth
- Accessing employer incentives such as local, state or federal tax incentives.
Recruit with confidence: Register your business with the Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) to post your jobs and have direct access to the talent that have the skills that meet your hiring needs.
Through our Local Workforce Development System, we invest funding to offset the costs of training new hires. On-the-job training and apprenticeships are also available, based on the availability of funds.
We can also promote a company’s internships, apprenticeships and on-the-job training opportunities to candidates at our three American Job Centers.
DEWD’s dedicated Talent Management team provides employers with a streamlined point-of-contact to coordinate customized solutions to meet specific workforce needs of businesses.
To see how the Talent Management Team can help with solutions for your workforce needs, contact the following team members:
West Side: Halethorpe to Liberty Road
East Side: Parkville to Dundalk
Central: Owings Mills, I-83 Corridor and Towson
To better serve you, please fill out our Business Inquiry Form.