Downsizing your workforce is often an unfortunate situation for both the business and affected employees. Our professional staff can provide "rapid response" outreach and work with each organization to assess its needs and provide support to employees before their employment ends.
Outplacement services are customized to each company’s circumstances and may include coordination of:
- Options to worker layoffs, such as the Layoff Aversion: Instead of laying off a percentage of the work force to cut costs, an employer can reduce all workers’ hours by the same percentage and keep the entire workforce on the job.
- On-site information sessions covering topics such as employment and support opportunities, registrations in the Maryland Workforce Exchange, career counseling resources, labor market outlook, and unemployment insurance.
- Professional outplacement seminars with a focus on job search techniques, resume writing, and interview skills.
- Career consultation for individuals and groups.
- Industry-specific job matching and recruitment initiatives.