Correctional Officer Job Qualifications
To apply for the Correctional Officer job opening, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or an appropriate equivalent.
- Be at least 18-years-old by the time you are hired.
- Be a citizen or resident alien of the United States the day you submit your application.
- Pass a written exam.
- Pass a strength and physical ability test.
- Have a valid driver's license by the time you are hired.
- Complete a comprehensive background investigation, psychological examination and a drug test.
Revised October 3, 2012