Transcript and CD Requests
Complete and submit the form below to request a transcript or CD. All transcript and CD requests involving minors will require authorization by the Court and delays processing. Once your request has been received, you will be provided an estimated cost, required deposit amount and projected completion date.
Typed Transcript Fees
The cost for typed transcripts vary and are based on the number of pages and delivery time. Payments and deposits for typed transcripts are made directly to the transcriptionist.
Minimum Charge: $30
Typed Transcript Rates
Regular Delivery (two to four weeks)
- $3 per page
- $0.50 per page: First copy
- $0.25 per page: Each additional copy
Note: Transcripts for Appeal or Exceptions require more than one transcript
Expedited and Rush Delivery
- Overnight and Next Day Delivery: Add $4 per page
- Two to Five Day Delivery: Add $2 per page
- Seven Day Delivery: Add $1.50 per page
- 10 Day Delivery: Add $1 per page
- Motions Hearings (solid text): Add $0.50 per page
- Note: For listening on a computer only. CDs are not certified for court use.
- Hearings held before July 1, 2011 may not be available on audio CD.
- Fee: $25
- CD can be picked up within one business day. CDs can also be mailed for an additional $5.
Important: Payments for CDs are made payable to Baltimore County, Maryland.
Call 410-887-4873 or email email@example.com with any questions related to requesting a transcript.
Revised March 27, 2014