The Spring and Summer 2017 edition (PDF) of Pro Libris, the Law Library's newsletter, is now available. Print copies are available in the Law Library at the Reference Desk.
The Law Library has created several Resource Guides which may be used to help guide patrons through our legal resources.
These publications are only a guide to library resources. They are not intended to be legal advice. While every effort has been made to provide accurate information, the Library is not responsible for misprints, publisher errors, delays in publication, and deletions or additions to our collection prior to guide revisions.
The following publications are in PDF format and will open in a new window. They are also available in print form in the library.
- Landlord Tenant Guide (PDF)
- How to Research a Legal Problem for Non-Lawyers (PDF)
- Baltimore County Laws and Regulations (PDF)
- Change of Name in Maryland (PDF)
- Child Support Modifications (PDF)
- Guardianship of a Minor (PDF)
- Legal Citations (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation Appeals (PDF)