John Turnbull II
Circuit Administrative Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since November 1, 2001 (Associate Judge, 1986-). County Administrative Judge, 1996-97, and since November 1, 2001.
The Honorable John Turnbull II was born in Baltimore, Maryland, August 28, 1943. He attended McDonogh School and the University of Baltimore, A.A., 1963. He was law clerk to Judge John E. Raine, Jr., Baltimore County Circuit Court, 1963-66. Judge Turnbull graduated from University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1966.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Served in U.S. Army Special Forces, Airborne (2nd Lieutenant), 1967-68
- Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1969
- Trial Magistrate, Baltimore County, 1968-71
- Member, American, Maryland State and Baltimore County Bar Associations
- Member, Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dissenter's Law Club
- Gamma Eta Gamma Law Fraternity
- St. Andrews Society of Baltimore
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised April 28, 2016