H. Patrick Stringer Jr.
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since March 10, 2006.
The Honorable H. Patrick Stringer Jr. was born on January 11, 1952 in Baltimore, Maryland. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University, B.A. (social and behavioral sciences) in 1974. He received his J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating cum laude in 1980. He was admitted to Maryland Bar also in 1980.
- Partner, Mudd, Harrison and Burch, 1986 to 2006 (associate, 1982 to 1986)
- Law clerk and Associate, Law Offices of Edward L. Blanton Jr., 1980 to 1982
- Law clerk to Chief Judge J. Harold Grady, Supreme Bench of Baltimore City, 1978 to 1980
- Guidance Counselor, Calvert Hall College High School, 1976 to 1977
- Juvenile Counselor, Juvenile Services Administration, 1975 to 1976
- Probation Officer, Division of Parole and Probation, Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, 1974 to 1975
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association (correctional reform section; litigation law section; solo and small firm practice section)
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Mentor, Baltimore City Mayor's Office for Children, Youth and Families, 2003
- Board of Trustees, Calvert Hall College High School, 1988 to 1994
- Board of Directors, St. Mary's Episcopal Church School, 1988 to 1992
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised April 28, 2016