H. Patrick Stringer Jr.
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since March 10, 2006.
The Honorable H. Patrick Stringer Jr. was born on January 11, 1952 in Baltimore, Maryland. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University, B.A. (social & behavioral sciences) in 1974. He received his J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating cum laude in 1980. He was admitted to Maryland Bar also in 1980.
- Partner, Mudd, Harrison and Burch, 1986-2006 (associate, 1982-86)
- Law clerk and Associate, Law Offices of Edward L. Blanton Jr., 1980-82
- Law clerk to Chief Judge J. Harold Grady, Supreme Bench of Baltimore City, 1978-80
- Guidance Counselor, Calvert Hall College High School, 1976-77
- Juvenile Counselor, Juvenile Services Administration, 1975-76
- Probation Officer, Division of Parole and Probation, Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, 1974-75
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association (correctional reform section; litigation law section; solo and small firm practice section)
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Mentor, Baltimore City Mayor's Office for Children, Youth and Families, 2003
- Board of Trustees, Calvert Hall College High School, 1988-94
- Board of Directors, St. Mary's Episcopal Church School, 1988-92
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised August 29, 2013