Nancy M. Purpura
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, since January 4, 2012.
Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 8, Baltimore County, August 28, 2001 to January 4, 2012. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1985.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, Mental Health, Alcoholism and Addiction Committee, 2002 to 2005, 2007 to present
- Maryland Judicial Conference
- Former trial attorney, Office of Public Defender, Anne Arundel County and Baltimore County
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association (committee on laws)
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Council of Parent Advocates and Attorneys.
- Adjunct faculty, University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Death Penalty Defense Award, Office of Public Defender, 1997
- Towson State University, B.S., 1983
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 1984
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.