Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since July 13, 2004.
The Honorable Mickey Norman was born in Ashland, Wisconsin, August 16, 1950. He was raised in Baltimore, Maryland and graduated from Loyola College, B.A., 1978; George Washington University, M.A., 1980; and the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1983. He was admitted to Maryland Bar in 1983.
- Chief, Violent Crimes Unit, Office of State's Attorney, Baltimore County, 1984 to 2004
- Member, Citizens Advisory Committee for Public Safety, Baltimore County, 2002
- Assistant State's Attorney, Prince George's County, 1983 to 1984
- Member, Peer Review Panel, Attorney Grievance Commission, 2002 to 2004
- Panel member, Health Claims Arbitration Office, 1994 to 2004.
- Maryland State Trooper, 1971 to 1980, 1981 to 1983 (inspector and supervisor, narcotics division)
- Investigator, District Attorney's Office, Los Angeles County, California, 1980 and to 1981
- Partner, Norman & Gentry, 1985 to 1993
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association (chair, membership and admission committee, 2004 to present, vice-chair, 2003 to 2004)
- Member, Maryland State Police Alumni Association
- Coach, Perry Hall High School moot court team, 1986 to 1991
- Director, Calvert Hall College High School ice hockey team, 1996 to 2001 (varsity head coach, three years)
- Certified Advanced Level IV ice hockey coach, USA Hockey
- Coach, Baltimore Youth Hockey, 2003 to present
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised May 25, 2016