Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since July 13, 2004.
The Honorable Mickey Norman was born in Ashland, Wisconsin, August 16, 1950. He was raised in Baltimore, Maryland and graduated from Loyola College, B.A., 1978; George Washington University, M.A., 1980; and the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1983. He was admitted to Maryland Bar in 1983.
- Chief, Violent Crimes Unit, Office of State's Attorney, Baltimore County, 1984-2004
- Member, Citizens Advisory Committee for Public Safety, Baltimore County, 2002
- Assistant State's Attorney, Prince George's County, 1983-84
- Member, Peer Review Panel, Attorney Grievance Commission, 2002-04
- Panel member, Health Claims Arbitration Office, 1994-2004.
- Maryland State Trooper, 1971-80, 1981-83 (inspector & supervisor, narcotics division)
- Investigator, District Attorney's Office, Los Angeles County, California, 1980-81
- Partner, Norman & Gentry, 1985-93
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association (chair, membership & admission committee, 2004-, vice-chair, 2003-04)
- Member, Maryland State Police Alumni Association
- Coach, Perry Hall High School moot court team, 1986-91
- Director, Calvert Hall College High School ice hockey team, 1996-2001 (varsity head coach, 3 years)
- Certified Advanced Level IV ice hockey coach, USA Hockey
- Coach, Baltimore Youth Hockey, 2003-
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised August 29, 2013