Timothy J. Martin
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since November 8, 2005.
The Honorable Timothy Martin was born in New York City on March 18, 1945. He attended Loyola High School in Baltimore and graduated from Loyola College, Baltimore, B.A. (modern language), 1967. Judge Martin graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., and was admitted to Maryland Bar in 1975.
- Private practice of law, 1978-2005
- Baltimore County (felony trial team), 1977-78
- Assistant State's Attorney, Baltimore City (juvenile court; felony trial team), 1976-77
- Probation Officer, Department of Juvenile Services, 1973-75
- Law clerk to Judge John Grason Turnbull, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 1973-75
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Lecturer, Maryland Institute for the Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers (MICPEL)
- Former moot court judge, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Served in U.S. Army, 1967-70 (Vietnam tour, combat engineer platoon leader, 1968-69)
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised August 29, 2013