Paul J. Hanley
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since March 23, 2014
The Honorable Paul J. Hanley was born in Baltimore, Maryland, March 15, 1956. He graduated from the Loyola College of Maryland, B.A. (history and political science), 1978 and the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1982.
He was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1982.
Other Professional Highlights
- Appointed by the Baltimore County Circuit Court Bench to serve as a Circuit Court Master, September 1995 to March 2014
- Partner, Hanley and Hanley, 1983 to 2007
- Solo practitioner, 2007 to 2008
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, 1982 to present
- Baltimore County Bar Association, 1983 to 2000, 2011 to present
- Member, Dissenters Law Club, 1993 to present
- Advisory Board to Paralegal Program, Community College of Baltimore County, Dundalk Campus, 2000 to 2002
- Volunteer, Boy Scout Troop 35 (past Troop Committee Chair)
- Former member, Friendly Sons of St. Patrick; Towson Lodge number 469
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
- Member, Cathedral of Mary Our Queen
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised May 15, 2014