Julie L. Glass
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since March 18, 2014.
The Honorable Julie L. Glass was born in Baltimore, Maryland, June 8, 1972. She graduated from the University of Maryland College Park, B.A., (criminology), in 1994 and the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., in 1997.
She was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1997.
Other Professional Highlights
- Law clerk to Judge Joseph P. McCurdy, Baltimore City Circuit Court, 1997-98.
- Associate, Law Offices of Gerald D. Glass, 1998
- Division Chief, Zone 1, Office of State's Attorney, Baltimore City, 2012-14 (assistant state's attorney, 1998-2011; deputy division chief, 2009-11; division chief, 2011, firearms investigation and violence enforcement unit).
- American Bar Association (criminal law and litigations sections, 2011-12)
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, 1997-98, 2006- (criminal law section, 2006-; judicial selections committee, 2011-)
- Women's State Bar Association, 2000-present
- Women's Bar Association for Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Carroll County, 2000- (president, 2005-06)
- Baltimore City Bar Association, 2009- (government and public interest lawyer committee, 2011-; judicial selections committee, 2012-; criminal law committee, 2013-14; co-chair, continuing legal education committee, 2013-14)
- Baltimore County Bar Association, 1997-98, 2010-present
- Monumental City Bar Association, 2013-present
- Adjunct instructor, Carroll Community College, 2000-07
- Member, Simon E. Sobeloff Law Society, 2011-present
- Youth soccer and lacrosse coach.
- Dor Tikvah member, Jewish Women's Leadership, The Associated, 2010-12.
- Member, Beth El Synagogue, 2005-present (shofar shabbat committee, 2010).
- Certificate of Achievement, HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area), 2007, 2009, 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation, Maryland Attorney General, 2011
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised April 8, 2014