Julie L. Glass
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since March 18, 2014.
The Honorable Julie L. Glass was born in Baltimore, Maryland, June 8, 1972. She graduated from the University of Maryland College Park, B.A., (criminology), in 1994 and the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., in 1997.
She was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1997.
Other Professional Highlights
- Law clerk to Judge Joseph P. McCurdy, Baltimore City Circuit Court, 1997 to 1998.
- Associate, Law Offices of Gerald D. Glass, 1998
- Division Chief, Zone 1, Office of State's Attorney, Baltimore City, 2012 to 2014 (assistant state's attorney, 1998 to 2011; deputy division chief, 2009 to 2011; division chief, 2011, firearms investigation and violence enforcement unit).
- American Bar Association (criminal law and litigations sections, 2011 to 2012)
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, 1997 to 1998, 2006 to present (criminal law section, 2006 to present; judicial selections committee, 2011 to present)
- Women's State Bar Association, 2000 to present
- Women's Bar Association for Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Carroll County, 2000 to present (president, 2005 to 2006)
- Baltimore City Bar Association, 2009 to present (government and public interest lawyer committee, 2011 to present; judicial selections committee, 2012 to present; criminal law committee, 2013 to 2014; co-chair, continuing legal education committee, 2013 to 2014)
- Baltimore County Bar Association, 1997 to 1998, 2010 to present
- Monumental City Bar Association, 2013 to present
- Adjunct instructor, Carroll Community College, 2000 to 2007
- Member, Simon E. Sobeloff Law Society, 2011 to present
- Youth soccer and lacrosse coach.
- Dor Tikvah member, Jewish Women's Leadership, The Associated, 2010 to 2012.
- Member, Beth El Synagogue, 2005 to present (shofar shabbat committee, 2010).
- Certificate of Achievement, HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area), 2007, 2009, 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation, Maryland Attorney General, 2011
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised April 29, 2016